How are cookies used?
When browsing this web portal, users accept that cookies may be installed on their terminal that will reveal following information:
- Statistical information about the use of the web site.
- The user’s ‘login’ for maintaining the active web session.
- The preferred web site format when accessing from different mobile devices.
- The last searches made on the web services and personalisation data of these services.
- Information about the advertisements shown to the user.
- Information about surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data about connections with social networks for the users who access with their Facebook or Twitter username.
Types of cookies used
This web site uses temporary session cookies as well as permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web site and permanent cookies store data on the terminal that can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies is used, the web site may use:
Those that enable the user to browse the web site or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, recording elements that make up an order, processing an order, registering for or participating in an event, using security elements while browsing and storing content for disseminating videos or sound.
These cookies enable the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined on the user’s terminal or defined by the user. For example, language, the type of browser used to access the service, the design of the content, terminal geo-location and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
These cookies enable the effective management of advertising spaces that are included on a web site or application from which the service is provided. They enable content to be adapted from the advertising so that it is relevant to the user and avoids showing advertisements that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
These cookies enable user behaviour on the websites to be monitored and analysed. The information collected with these types of cookies is used to measure activity on websites, applications and platforms and for creating user browsing profiles for these sites, with the aim of introducing improvements to the service based on the users’ usage data.
Some web sites install third-party cookies that enable the services offered to be managed and improved. For example, Google Analytics statistical services.
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Duration|
|Google Analytics||Statistics about the use of the web site in order to know our customers better, optimisation using the web analysis tool
Owner : Google
|For the duration of the session|
How are cookies and administered in the browser?
Users have the option to enable, block or delete the cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the options in the browser installed on their terminal:
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select configuration.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section click the content configuration button.
- The options can be configured in the ‘Cookies’ section.
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top left of the Firefox menu click the tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can select ‘Use personalised configuration for browsing history’ to configure the options.
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
- At the top left of the Internet Explorer menu click the tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the ‘Delete browsing history’ option to delete the cookies. Activate the ‘Cookies’ box, then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and go to Configuration. Move the sliding bar all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies. Click accept to save your changes.
If cookies are blocked in the browser it is possible that some services or functionalities of the web site may not work.
Specific rules may be configured in some browsers for administering cookies by web site, which offers more precise privacy control. This means that cookies can be disabled for all sites except for those you trust.